Status
Not open for further replies.

jcs11236

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Today after taking my girlfreind to ikea out in long island, i decided to pass by Tropical Island Aquarium.. I have to say that this LFS is really nice!. They had tons of corals and fish. All the tanks were very clean and decent prices. I picked up a ultra grade maxima! The store owner even gave me 10% off since i mentioned MR. He was very helpful. Everyone should check out this store.

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
LOL. Theres been like 25 of this exact same thread. He does have some nice stuff but I felt like a used car salesman had beaten me over the head the time I went there- I bought 3 bangaii cardinals from him- but he tried to sell me:

A vortech mp40, an mp20, a grade a,b AND c scholy.

His frag tanks though in the side aisle all the way to the right was filled with some beautiful frags for descent prices.

He really is a nice guy- just dont go in there with money and a sympathetic attitude youll leave broke and feeling bad for yourself lol. I will be back there though sooner or later for somethin. After all he does give a MR discount which he will honor every time you go in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: