James404

MH for Life!
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Just want to say hi to everyone, finally got around to signing up here, been in the hobby for about a year. Some of you may have met me at a few of the LIRA meets or know my by the same name on RC. Looking forward to being a valuable part of this community.
:splitspin

James404

MH for Life!
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Thanks all, my current tank is a 75g with mostly SPS. I am awaiting my 225g tank to be delivered in about 4-5 weeks for my upgrade. I have posted a build thread but awaiting mod approval. Heres a bad pic of my current 75, nothing special at the moment, just some frags hoping to grow out

DSC_0334_587.jpg

James404

MH for Life!
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
lol thanks for the warm welcome everyone, I am indeed very lucky to have such a cool neighbor with such a beautiful tank. I posted a pic of my current tank but still awaiting mod approval. I currently have a 75g SPS tank and a 225g being built and delivered hopefully in the beginning of March. I also have a 24g nanocube that is still cycling.

Last edited:

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
thank you :splitspin
lol thanks for the warm welcome everyone, I am indeed very lucky to have such a cool neighbor with such a beautiful tank. I posted a pic of my current tank but still awaiting mod approval. I currently have a 75g SPS tank and a 225g being built and delivered hopefully in the beginning of March. I also have a 24g nanocube that is still cycling.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: