Status
Not open for further replies.

AussieCrazy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hey everyone just wanted to let everyone know mike from tropical island just got about 20+ mini carpet anemones there all really nice colors, also he has the acan led 104 on his from main tank and the corals have grown extremely well under them not to mention the wow factor when these things are on. So nice I bought one for my 120 that I just built so far I love it. Watching mikes tanks for the past year he has only ran LEDs on it for about 12 months and I have to say that he has some really good growth with these lights so far.extremely beautiful store mike is a really good guy. Best store in long island in my opinion by far. Tons of high end corals for great prices.

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
I really like Mike's store, his SW tanks are very well maintained and he has the most beautiful discus I have ever seen in a LFS . Were stopping by summertime when after beachtime:) I wish I lived closer, I am in a market for a mini-maxi. Here's the address to his store Tropical Island Aquarium 2112 Deer Park Ave. Deer Park, NY 11729

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: