Manhattan Reefs

Welcome to Manhattan Reefs, the premier website for coral reef aquarium owners in the New York City area.

You are not currently logged in to our site so you may not be able to access all of the wonderful content and features that we offer. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

User Name
Password
   Home Forums Market Chat Reef Database Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read About MR

Closed Thread

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2011, 12:00 AM
Reefer Ratings: (12 (100%)
Friends: (9)
Send a Private Message
Long Island Pets Warehouse in Carle Place is NOW OPEN

Haven't noticed a thread talking about the grand opening yet... I know a lot of people were interested in what the place would be like since they took over AA. They did a complete remodeling, packed in a lot more shelves for non-reef related pets... But there a few more salt water tanks than the old AA store.

I went on the opening day (this Monday), so I didn't expect much- The livestock was minimal, and it looks like a lot of their tanks just got salt added to them moments before I got there. I imagine in a few weeks it'll be up to par, and probably better looking than the Copaigue store that's under perpetual construction.

Keep this thread LI LFS drama free or it'll get closed like every other thread that mentions Pets Warehouse. I'm just trying to let people know the place is open.
Old 03-31-2011, 09:32 AM
Reefer Ratings: (27 (100%)
Friends: (0)
Send a Private Message
Closed before the drama starts thank you for the announcement.

www.modeltrainforum.com
Closed Thread