Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay first off I need to know where I can get salinity solution for a refractometor on long island? Don't wanna order just that. Also this is sort of a poll which store on long island do we like the most? There are sub-parts to this a: which has best fish? B: which has best corals? C: who has the most supplies?
For me I like pets warehouse in copaigue for frags n corals and they r good with supplies
Best fish I think selection tropical showcase has a good variety but r expensive
Most supplies idk I like pets warehouse again
I'm a relative noob n I really miss reefs n rivers old school but that's y I started this to find more thanks all and if some one already did this please post a link

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
+1 on the RO for reftractometer.

Aqua Hut in Coram - Best prices and stock on supplies
Tropical Island in Deer park - Best corals and fish

Everyone has their own opinions and I'm sure you will get a lot of different answers as far as the LFS goes. Check the LFS Long Island section.....lots of interesting reading.

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
They closed down the long island section due to all the drama my guess this thread will be closed too
+1 on the RO for reftractometer.

Aqua Hut in Coram - Best prices and stock on supplies
Tropical Island in Deer park - Best corals and fish

Everyone has their own opinions and I'm sure you will get a lot of different answers as far as the LFS goes. Check the LFS Long Island section.....lots of interesting reading.

Imbarrie

PADI Dive Inst
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Pets Warehouse is also open in Carle Place now.

I see trash being talked about for other locations, dont know why Long Island gets dumped on. Maybe just because there are more stores so more talk.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aight so mostly using ro/di to calibrate as I do but I've heard the solutions is better b/c it's closer to the sample but what ever if u guys use ro/di I'll keep doin it and there why I started this thread Ive never been to either of these stores b4 as i live in syosset so thanks and I don't want any drama here let's just bs about Li LFS n helpin eachother out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: