EmilyB

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had some problems with diatoms for quite a while after moving the tank over in Sept, but after acquiring some more turbo's to clean up, everything seems to be under control. Did our first major water change a couple weeks ago (about 40g), usually do 20g every two weeks.

Sometimes big is best. Tangs are talking the 10' 300g.

So, you may not want to download this huge pic with a slow connection.

http://www.members.shaw.ca/bhadford1/155gMay13.jpg

Hmm, it appears I cannot post the link without it being resized ?? Can someone cut and paste the link to see if you can access the large picture ?

kcinminni

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank looks great, Emily! No issues loading the pic for me, either (with a cable connection).

Are you tempted to give the yellow-tail Damsels (or damn-sels, as I call them) the boot? I ended up pulling all of my live rock out to get them! They're MEAN little dudes! :x

EmilyB

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DJ88":1zsehl9t said:
Nice tank Emily.

Very nice open brain. :)

My brain is not open.. :D Oh, the coral - thanks ! Love your sig :lol:

That is an insult and an outrage to my ancestors and gods, but
okay. - Apu

DJ88

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Once the cube is set up I plan on feeding my brain more so it grows. Hopefully to a size similar to yours. Mine doesn't have the different colors like yours tho. Just green. It has doubled in size in the last 6 months with a good feeding shedule of silversides. :)

Love your sig

And I have another addiction other than reefs and electronics..

Simpsons......... Got the trivia game for my Bday a few weeks ago and my g/f now KNOWS I watch too much of that show. 8O 8O

EmilyB

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DJ88":19lrnedd said:
And I have another addiction other than reefs and electronics..

Simpsons......... Got the trivia game for my Bday a few weeks ago and my g/f now KNOWS I watch too much of that show. 8O 8O

Off topic...but it is my thread.. :D

I must have the Simpsons trivia game...what is this - a board, computer, or video game ?

DJ88

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a trivia game that you have to answer various questions from a monster stack of cards. There are 5 levels of difficulty. Very fun.. Well at least to me it is. :D

As another aside. :roll: Nice avatar. :D Maybe I should get some shots of the tank n make something fancy . ;)

EmilyB

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
kcinminni":1fjdm4fi said:
Tank looks great, Emily! No issues loading the pic for me, either (with a cable connection).

Are you tempted to give the yellow-tail Damsels (or damn-sels, as I call them) the boot? I ended up pulling all of my live rock out to get them! They're MEAN little dudes! :x

I've never had any trouble with them at all ? They are actually the bottom totem pole fish in there. :)

EmilyB

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lynn":6e3rexjz said:
Awesome looking tank Emily!!! Have you had all your tangs since they were small??

Thanks Lynn, I've had the Yellow Tang and the Kole three years, the Clown eight months. :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: