WRASSER

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys,
its been a while, got a question. I put these green star pulps in my 150, at the time i put them in they look like the, whats in the picture. now they come out put not near as much. what would cause them not to open all the way? one person suggested that i had too many blue leg hermit crabs, so i have been taking them out as i see them on the polyps. the thing is is that the polyps are located in differnt areas.
water quliaty is good, maybe not enough food? i dont know can anyone give some good advice to bring them back out? 8) :D
thanks for your time :!:

Attachments

• Copy (2) of frank fish 4 044.jpg
    Copy (2) of frank fish 4 044.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 479

Mihai

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some people have good luck with GSP. I had a frag that didn't move for about one year (not a single extra polyp, but didn't die either). I moved it 3-4 times and finally I found a spot where it likes it. Now it started multiplying like crazy (which is the more common problem with GSP).

M.

NMreefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree that they take time to adjust. I wish I could get mine to stope growing! They are like a bad weed :eek:

WRASSER

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wel, what happened was a guy had them growing on the back glass and scraped them off, i took them home and placed the matts on differnt rocks. they slowly came out and also adhered to the rocks. a couple of weeks later they were out in full blume. now they only come out a little. is there any wayto bring them back out like a flushed carpet??
thanks

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: