Rating - 100%
27   0   0
what are the value of watermelon, miami hurricane, hybrid watermelon, alien eye, pastel, colonies each. i am walking into what i think a good deal and want to know the value before i buy them to see if it is worth it. i am an econoreefer. since i had a mishap with my tank and my son decided to put a mop full of soap into the tank, i had to start over.

OzoneParkGuy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
WOWWW that's crazy!!! You must of pulled out your hair!! Sorry bro.. I don't have much but if interested in a small say 2X2 frag of a nice orange cap, you can have it.... Check out Alan from Reefs Creation, he's got some nice chalice's. Orig Mummy Eye, Alien Eye, Watermelon, and plenty of others. Good Luck and once again sorry to hear that.. Laterzz.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
np! i was pulling out my hair, i cried!!! can u imagine a grown man crying? i am looking for price ranges. i have a guy who has everything i am looking for but i want to know if the prices for the colonies mentioned above ranges. from 7 + eyes

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: