FaviaFreak

Aquarium Village
Rating - 93.6%
44   3   0
Yes! the weekend is here once again and boy do we have a nice sale on some amazing Dendro frags for you!!

Jumbo Dendro Frags that are normally $28 are now just $19.99 for the first 50 frags sold Saturday and then again for the first 50 frags sold on Sunday, after the first 50 frags are gone each day they will go back to the normal price of $28 (limit 2 per customer)

All ORA Corals 15% off for MR Members this weekend

Turbo Snails 4 for $5

We also have Two Little Fishes Coral Revive now in stock

See Y'all this weekend!!!

Last edited:

Eleven11

11:11
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I was by the store today and the Dendros were out an looking good. If my tank was cycled and ready to go I would have picked a couple up myself!

grisha

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Wow i was there and saw those dendros....very nice and HUNGRY dendros...too bad wife only gives me a credit card with a sorry limit

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
got some today. That frag tank is not what it was before everything in there look dead. Still my spot but they need to do better with that frag tank.Dont forget those chromis WOW WOW

?

I was at MA yesterday and was very impressed with all of the tanks/corals/fish. The Dendro's are especially sweet.

You won't be disapponited if you visit MA!! :)

FaviaFreak

Aquarium Village
Rating - 93.6%
44   3   0
got some today. That frag tank is not what it was before everything in there look dead. Still my spot but they need to do better with that frag tank.Dont forget those chromis WOW WOW

don't worry about that frag tank looking low on corals for much longer, we are in the process of revamping that whole thing, plus adding 2 more look down frag & colony tanks...trust me when I say it will be the bomb!!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: