ClosetFishGeek

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
114   0   0
I have one in my reef and he is a model citizen now. However, you will need a rather large tank because You rarely see these males under 6". They also are not a "dainty" fish so give them some adequate space. Other than that my male doesn't eat any of my shrimp or other inverts. With that said even though he is more docile I have had 2 other crosshatches that were not as docile that I had to trade. Good luck and any other questions feel free to ask.

Thane

ctrayer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Thanks Thane for the info. I think I might want and see if someone is selling one
that they have had in their tank for a while and hope they are honest about it's behavior
with the other fish. It will be going into a 325 gallon sps/lps reef so it will have lots
of room to swim. Hey you want to sell yours;)

ClosetFishGeek

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
114   0   0
Thanks Thane for the info. I think I might want and see if someone is selling one
that they have had in their tank for a while and hope they are honest about it's behavior
with the other fish. It will be going into a 325 gallon sps/lps reef so it will have lots
of room to swim. Hey you want to sell yours;)

No problem buddy. Good luck with your search and a lot of the time it is luck of the draw. Be patient and don't impulse buy as we all have a tendancy to do... ;o) And no I am not selling mine:cheers:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: