masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Don't miss it. At the bare minimum you'll get to see arguably the #1 reef aquarium (20,000g) in the northern hemisphere, hear some great speakers, meet lots of reefing gurus and enjoy a day with Kevin ;)

Paul B

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I just got home a little while ago. I saw many people whom I knew and many who I didn't. Actually, most of them I didn't know but there were a couple of hundred people there. It was good to see and hear Sanjay speak about lighting (he has the same hair cut as I do)
. I know a lot of people are just getting there now so they can stay for the dinner. I got there at 9:00 am so I didn't think I could stand around that many hours. The lunch was also good. I am sure if they have it again next year, I will again attend. It was a good time

Arati

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
no joke they are on a whole different level, very impressive.

also the main reef is out of hand , I hadn't seen it in about 2 years and wow has it changed. Dont know what kind of steroids they are feeding it but that grown out coral is incredible the diameter of the branches of the acro's is hard to believe, and the CLAM

Nerac may not be the biggest swap , but the venue is beyond compare , the people running the aquarium, the event staff and the aquarium staff are all first class.

we will be attending for many years to come, thanks to everyone who stopped by today was a great time

we appreciate your support

see ya soon

Long-Island-Mike

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Had a Great time today. Saw a lot of friends and met a lot of great people as well. Speakers were awesome!! The lunch was great and Brought home some really nice corals. Thank you very much Joe and Joe for the back stage tour. I really appreciate you guys taking the time out and giving an early tour for the people who weren't staying for the dinner. Cant wait till next year :smile:

BAD FISH

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
Had a really good time I arrived very late but I made the raffle lol,i also aquired some nice frags from pop and rerf gen ,the cuddle fish tank was awesome!!!

slowsoaks

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My daughter and I also had a great time. Reef tank looked great and the speakers were very good. Although it was a little suspicious how much stuff the Manhattan Reef group won, should be a good spring raffle though.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: