Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I went on a lil four day vacation got home a get moments ago went to check on my tank well I sent that one of my acro was attend to bleach and I tested and my cal 400ppm my alk was super super low at 5.5 dkh so I went to check my doser and the pump broke or there is a leak somewhere . My manderian and liltang are pale think they are about to die !! Is this a result of low alk and bc of low alk I proabbly have high ammonia or phosphate I couldn?t test bc I had to go to work

And how do I raise the alk to the desired dkh dose everything at once or little by little ?? Moved the fish to a different tank with stable parameters now there are only coral in that tank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reefiness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
You definitely will want to dose alk slowly over time or it will kill all your corals. Test all of your water parameters because if your dosing pump broke causing it not to dose, your tank would gradually deplete it unlikely causing any impact on fish. Sounds like there is something else going on.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: