Rodrigo_BG

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys, I'm looking for Eheim pumps in Manhattan, can anyone here confirm if I will find something at New World Aquarium and if yes, prices will be much higher comparing to the online stores (e.g. premium)? How much higher?

thanks!

jrobbins

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
Odds are you will find what you need there, they really seem to have everything. You can just call and ask if they have it in stock before you headover. And yes, they will charge a lot more than online stores. Basically they sell everything at the msrp.

Also, if you are bringing this back to Brazil with you, you should make sure the pump will run on 220v.

Hope this helps.

Rodrigo_BG

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everybody thanks for the tips!

But just before I can make my decision, how much more use to cost a pump at a LSF in Manhatta like New World comparing to a online store like MarineDepot? $20? $50? $100?

Sory for asking but I don't have any idea and I do need to know..

Rodrigo

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Rodrigo,

generally anything you buy in NY will be more expensive than buying it online.
the stores in NY have some extremely high rents to pay and that's passed along
to the customer. If you know exactly what you want then ordering online is fine, but if you want to look at the equipment first then buying at a store would be the best thing to do.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: