Shananagans

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
About 2yrs back a friend and I drove to Union NJ, cus I was picking up a 30 something gallom zero edge tank from a guy, great price. I got to his complex and he told me to double park behind his car. I went inside, did a 5min walk around the tank, and then carried it down 3 flights of stairs to find... no car. (Oh, it was my mother inlaws crv). I call the police and they tell me they were notified of the tow about 2min before I called. The dude drives me and my friend to go pick it up. I pay $280 to get it back and the tow guy has the nerve to try to sell me grills and wine chillers that he has in the shop. I wanted to kick him in the face. To top it off, I had to pay cash, and now did not have enough money to get the tank. The guy did not offer to just give it to me less the cost of the ticket, not even a dime off just said "my bad".

I was pissed! I know the feeling.

Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
When you are talking about NYC your looking at being towed by NYC. So acting crazy will get you a free ride to the local hospital for a psych evaluation. Now you have two bills, one from the hospital and one from THE GOOD OLE CITY OF NEW YORK. more than likely you will never be towed by an independent company in NYC, in the other boroughs if you are towed, short of an emergency, it will not be a NYC tow. it will be an independent tow company which will tow you, and these you should be careful with and know your law.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: