• Poll closed .

MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No Neo-Therm?

NO NEO THERM ? oh commmmme on .....

It's not mentioned in the video, although it will be covered in Episode 4, but there is a heater holder built into the sump and it only holds the standard cylindrical-shaped heaters. So while we do love the Neo-Therms (I have one myself!), our preference for this build was to use one that could fit snugly into that heater holder.

Rating - 100%
278   0   0
It's not mentioned in the video, although it will be covered in Episode 4, but there is a heater holder built into the sump and it only holds the standard cylindrical-shaped heaters. So while we do love the Neo-Therms (I have one myself!), our preference for this build was to use one that could fit snugly into that heater holder.

makes total sense to me now, i no longer feel good using any other heater other than the neo-therm now. love that heater ! good luck with the rest of the build
:thrash:

MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Neo-Therm

makes total sense to me now, i no longer feel good using any other heater other than the neo-therm now. love that heater ! good luck with the rest of the build
:thrash:

Thanks for watching! I actually asked Robert and Steven who worked on this episode why Neo-Therms weren't included?so you weren't alone in your curiosity! They told all will be clear in the next installment. Fine, fine... LOL

reefiness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
I dont think a neotherm would be sufficient for this build unless you use several. I've never personally used them, but from what I've seen they tend to only be offered in lower wattage options which I think wouldn't be sufficient for a 75g tank.

I like my finnex titanium deluxe heater and controller because the wattage the length ratio is the best i've seen in any heater. But i voted eheim, because I know the brand is top notch quality wise.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: