ourcoralreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Lol marineDepot post a qt tank

There is no such thing as something that will cure or kill the parasite it all depends on the strain type and situation of the fish

Only thing i would recommend that is missing here is the stuff for bacterial infections because thats the real killer once the fish starts flashing (scratching) it creates open sores that gets infected that ultimately kills the fish i would recommend melafix i have seen it do wonders on fish and coral

cejayreef13

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
ruby reef just kills all the euphyllia in the tank wish marine depot would actually post logical tested treatments and not just advertise to make money sad what this hobby is coming too

MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Marine Ich

You have not pictured one thing that will actually cure/kill ICH entirely.

Lol marineDepot post a qt tank

There is no such thing as something that will cure or kill the parasite it all depends on the strain type and situation of the fish

Only thing i would recommend that is missing here is the stuff for bacterial infections because thats the real killer once the fish starts flashing (scratching) it creates open sores that gets infected that ultimately kills the fish i would recommend melafix i have seen it do wonders on fish and coral

Ohh and fix the html anything you click goes to http://www.viglink.com/shop/merchants also if possible post a clearer image

ruby reef just kills all the euphyllia in the tank wish marine depot would actually post logical tested treatments and not just advertise to make money sad what this hobby is coming too

We appreciate all your comments! Our humble intention here was to illustrate the life cycle of ich in an easy to understand way. The short article that accompanies the infographic encourages quarantining fish and goes into more detail about treatment options and challenges. We state treatment is not always effective. You can read ich medication reviews from other hobbyists who have tested the products sold on our website. We display a "Verified Buyer" badge if the reviewer bought the product from us.

Here are a couple of videos we've done on quarantine for reference:

How to Build a Fish Quarantine Tank

[youtube]NqN-vh1ENEY[/youtube]

How to Build a Coral Quarantine Tank

[youtube]hIlb2qEx7rk[/youtube]

Thanks for the heads up about that spammy link. We reported it to the site admin.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: