Timbo

Got Reef?
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Took advantage of your coupon and order some frozen food on Monday. Got an email today saying sorry an item is out do stock and we don?t know when it will be back in stock. Went into your site to see the item was showing available still after getting this email. Cancelled order will go back to liveaquaria.

MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Took advantage of your coupon and order some frozen food on Monday. Got an email today saying sorry an item is out do stock and we don?t know when it will be back in stock. Went into your site to see the item was showing available still after getting this email. Cancelled order will go back to liveaquaria.

Hi Timbo. My sincere apology for the poor shopping experience. I would love for the opportunity to look into this situation to find out what happened and try to make things right. Please email me at [email protected] and let me know your order #. You are also welcome to call us at 714-385-0080 for more immediate assistance.

Sincerely,

Jeff @ Marine Depot

MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I just replied to your email. Thank you for taking the time to share your shopping experience with me!

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Timbo

Got Reef?
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thank you Jeff for the quick action and follow up. I appreciate your concern and clarification on what occurred. I will be sure to give MD another chance at my business in the future because of how you were quick to handle the situation. Glad to have you on MR.

MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you Jeff for the quick action and follow up. I appreciate your concern and clarification on what occurred. I will be sure to give MD another chance at my business in the future because of how you were quick to handle the situation. Glad to have you on MR.

Ah, thanks man! You are super cool for coming back to update the thread here. :D

Looking forward to shipping your next order!

Best wishes,

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: