Manhattan Reefs

Welcome to Manhattan Reefs, the premier website for coral reef aquarium owners in the New York City area.

You are not currently logged in to our site so you may not be able to access all of the wonderful content and features that we offer. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

User Name
Password
   Home Forums Market Chat Reef Database Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read About MR

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2018, 11:37 PM
Reefer Ratings: (15 (94%)
Friends: (5)
Send a Private Message
Fluval Edge Build

Hey guys... finally getting back into the hobby after a couple years. I'm back home from college for a few months and just set up a fluval edge 12 gallon tank.

Is there anything like the marinepac 3 that I can find on the market for the back? Perhaps have something custom built so fit the back chamber?

My other option is to have a full out sump setup. I'd prefer the first option, as I don't want an overflow box.

If you guys have any lighting suggestions ( anything in general as well) or if I'd be ok with the stock filter please let me know. Thank you so much!!
Old 01-24-2018, 12:03 AM
www.reeftrends.com
Vendor: Vendor - Issue reason:  
Reefer Ratings: (36 (100%)
Friends: (0)
Send a Private Message
Welcome back!!!

Reef Trends
Aquarium Solution Services
707-666-FISH
Old 02-07-2018, 06:22 PM
Reefer Ratings: (69 (95%)
Friends: (10)
Send a Private Message
hey, just reading through the threads and saw this one. Not sure if this helps but I just set up a nano tank not too long ago. its the fluval spec 5... if you would like to see it check out my thread i posted pics on the thread. As for lighting I am a Kessil guy 100%. Love them!!!

and... welcome back to the hobby.

Old 02-12-2018, 07:18 PM
Reefer Ratings: (15 (94%)
Friends: (5)
Send a Private Message
Thank you guys!! Hoping to get the tank going soon