Waverunner92

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey MR members quick question anyone here who owns a Maxspect Razor lighting? If so what's your experience with it thus far. Would you recommend the product.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Reefs

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I was actually leaning towards a Kessil or a custom Kessil like light I might design. However I hadn't considered the Maxspect and will look into it. My MH is just way too much light for LPS.

Waverunner92

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was actually leaning towards a Kessil or a custom Kessil like light I might design. However I hadn't considered the Maxspect and will look into it. My MH is just way too much light for LPS.

Yeah MH on LPS deadly combination. I'm definitely interested in Maxspect because anything is better than the stock L.E.D that it comes with. Maxspect looks really sleek and also energy efficient that's a win win.

Hecdr34

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
252   0   0
Absolutely not true. I have the 360 and I could change it from all blue to all white. Here's my tank and a few pics

All white
ujuzajas.jpg

All blue
3ege3u7e.jpg

Full tank pics
ereherav.jpg
egutyqed.jpg
ypyna2yt.jpg
u9aderus.jpg

Waverunner92

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. It has 2 knows. One for intensity and one for color spectrum. It's a very well design light and packs a punch with a small footprint

Seems like an impressive little light. Have you noticed any difference in your corals for example growth or coloration? That's if you had the light for a while now.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: