0   0   0
03fcb72875f0bd9ef8c7f32749bb69b8.jpg

Michael Rice
Elite Reef, Denver Colorado

lolsubii

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you like the kalk reactor? I'm looking at getting one for my IM 40 and possibly my wife's IM 10 as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lolsubii

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to hear that. Your tank looks amazing. How much two part are you dosing each day?

mikejrice

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to hear that. Your tank looks amazing. How much two part are you dosing each day?

I'm not really sure. One of my dosing pumps stopped running recently, so I've been dosing calcium in the top off. The alkalinity dosing pump runs for about nine seconds although I'm not sure how much it actually pumps through haha.

Michael Rice

lolsubii

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yikes! I would be freaking out I just started running kalk in my ato last night and it is already making a difference visually.

mikejrice

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yikes! I would be freaking out I just started running kalk in my ato last night and it is already making a difference visually.

Haha sometimes you just have to roll with it. I'm a firm believer in testing weekly especially when attempting to automate parameters, so I figured out a fix pretty quickly that still keeps me from having to dose daily.

Michael Rice

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: