Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello there fellow reefers..although i am new to Manhattan reefs, i am not new to reefing. Been in the hobby for about 4 years, with 2 mixed nano coral reefs, a planted guppy tank, and a red cherry shrimp tank. Along with maintaining these tanks, I have been very busy looking after my 91 year old father until his recent passing. I now find the need to immerse myself into this hobby as a way to divert my constant thoughts about my recent loss. I realize that only time will heal these wounds. So on a lighter note, my clown fish have decided to spawn for the first time, and i am truly excited about trying to raise the clutch. I have just about everything i need except a local vendor for fresh live rotifers, for i have little time or space to culture my own. So if anyone could point me to a place in queens or LI i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance to all.

Rating - 98.1%
155   3   0
theres a guy in queens he advertises on craigslist for phytoplankton he also sells rotis i think it like 10 for a 16 ounce bottle i bought some phyto from him and already cultured about 10 gallons from a small bottle plan to go back and get a bottle of roti and i already ordered pods am about to start culturing it all lol

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: