• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

jhemdal1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi folks,

I wanted to give you all an FYI - my latest book, "Mini-Aquariums" was just released by BowTie Press this month. BowTie is the parent company for Aquarium Fish International. This book covers miniature aquariums holding between 6 ounces to 8 gallons of water - so fairly small tanks, even by nano standards. Freshwater, marine and mini-ponds are all covered. Before you think that this posting is some sort of really crass self-promotion, I should mention that this is NOT a royalty-based book - the project is done, I've been paid, so I'm not trying to drum up any sales here - I just wanted to let you folks know about it, especially since my activity on this nano forum helped me develop it.

The Amazon link is here: http://www.amazon.com/Mini-Aquariums-Ba ... 617&sr=8-5

If you are an advanced nano-reef aquarist, this book is probably not for you, but I firmly believe that for basic to intermediate aquarists, it may really help...

Jay Hemdal

brandon4291

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jay I think that is great could you please save me weeks of anticipation and tell me just a spot about what you covered for pico reefs :) I think it is neat for the small tanks to become part of main stream publication

B

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: