nforgione

Nakieclown69
Sea Level Aquarium
28 US Highway 46 West, Pine Brook, New Jersey 07058
www.sealevelaquarium.com

- dude who managed Hanover Pet in East Hanover, NJ owns this store with another old co-worker.

Very knowledgeable of the hobby, prices are ok for coral and high for fish. Nice frag selection.

hclaveria

Advanced Reefer
Manhattan Reefs
bartmalave had a shop in JC by rt 440. Last time I was there (too long ago) he was telling me that he was looking for a better location somewhere off of Bergenline. I havent stopped by in some time and havent heard from him. He had a nice setup and decent prices.

NYGiants84

Active Reefer
is there any good local fish store around Jersey City area?

Elos aqua studio newyork (actually located in Shorthills NJ which is like a 25 minute drive but beyond worth it!

The guys there are awesome to talk to and can get you ANY fish you want... the store is BEAUTIFUL!!! and trust me I mean its def a cut above the rest...

Every weekend I travel to Elos, Absolutelyfish, Aquatic Obsessiosn, Tropiquarium, and a couple more.. and ELOS is the best!

Give them a try... Just picked up my yellow tang from them and before that a Melanurus... and they just ordered me a Leopard wrasse...

533 Millburn Ave, Short Hills, NJ ? (201) 516-1000 ? ? aquastudionyc.com

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Manhattan Reefs
bartmalave had a shop in JC by rt 440. Last time I was there (too long ago) he was telling me that he was looking for a better location somewhere off of Bergenline. I havent stopped by in some time and havent heard from him. He had a nice setup and decent prices.

He opened up a store front already and couple months ago.

IgorDillon

New Reefer
Manhattan Reefs
Hey thanks to all for sharing the local fish stores but i would like to add 3 more local fish stores in NJ.

Ocean Encounter
37 Fox Chase Drive
Blackwood, NJ 08012
856-435-0423

Adam's Pet Safari
19 W. Main St.
Chester, NJ 07930
908-879-8998

Absolutely Fish, Inc.
1080 Route 46 West
Clifton, NJ 07013
973- 365-0200

Reef_Paddy

Always Thinkering
Manhattan Reefs
Know it's a old thread but to keep it updated, looks like the Elos Aqua Studio in Shorthills is no more?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: