jf2381

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I'm having a small get together at my place on Sunday. Sorry for the short notice.

We are going to have lots to trade and a few people will have Zoas, SPS, LPS for sale. If you want to join us please let me know.

Date: 2/25/07

Clifton, NJ 07011

Time: 1:00 PM

If you get lost call me at 973-272-2493.

Please post who is coming and what you are bringing as far as Corals.
I'll supply the food and sodas. You want beer...bring your own. LOL

To some of the frags people are bringing: Link

Last edited:

deelucky

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
jose sorry i aint going to be able to make it,just to much stuff going on over the weekend.i aint even going to make it to rob's place today.i will be going either monday or tuesday.thanks for the invite and again sorry i wont be able to make it.

pnoyreefer

Pek-P3K LicK3I2
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
I will bring it tomorrow it will be a small piece since I have tons of people who wants it.. Be there tomorrow.. I dont know the price yet but for sure will not charge as online vendors :)...

Wes

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
i will be there.

are you saying i will have to fight for them or they will be small because you are bringing multiple frags?

whats your name btw?

Last edited:
P

pcama

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I would love to come by. I am a new member, signed up today. I can bring a frag of Alveopora and Green mushroom.

Wes

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Wes hope you like that monti :)

LOVE IT!!!! Thanks alot Steve, it was very cool of you to hook me up w/ a piece.

Jose,
Thanks for hosting the meeting at your place. I had a great time. My fiance would have flipped her lid if a bunch of people she didn't know came over spilling saltwater all over the floor! :smash:

Were you able to give those frags away?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: