• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

clasystems

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
So i picked up this guy from Calvin this week. After 2 days in my custom acclimation box I let this guy loose. Had a few issues with my large genicanthus melanospilos male chasing but i put him in the punishment box for 2 days. Have this guy eating large pellets now which is my test he'll be a good eater and take almost anything. Still a little shy but i think this guy will make it. I have never seen a male eat like this as they usually dont come in great. Thanks Calvin.
p1996042657-4.jpg

albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Had a few issues with my large genicanthus melanospilos male chasing but i put him in the punishment box for 2 days.

If you have 2 male Genicanthus Angels in the same tank, there is a good chance that one of them will revert to female colors...usually your favorite or the more expensive one!

clasystems

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I heard this to, I got a lamark that is changing to male to in my tank. I dont think anyone has the rule on how this works because in my reef i wound up with 3 large docile male Katoi wrasses. Started with 2 females. My scribbled anthias all stay female after the male died.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: