evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I just got a BNIB XBOX360 4GBfor the purchase of my laptop for college so seeing if anyone is interested in purchasing or trading for the specified equipment below. LMK!!!

Price: $175pretty firm
Trades:

1) 24" lighting...based on brand - condition etc.
if it's T5 must be 6x24 or MH must be MH + T5.

2) Also need a controller, apex jr with temp/ph probe with DC8 or a rkl with extras. Possibly an RKE but never seen the prices and don't really feel like adding money on top at this moment.

3)n/a - I don't need anything else.

I don't think it's necessary to take pictures but if you need them for proof then by all means as the buyer you have the right to ask. I can display purchase information etc if needed as well.

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
That would be awesome. Would you be willing to ship? Price?

I think it was the head unit, pc4 and temp probe right?

I don't go that way anymore. Got laid off from that job.

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Nah, I live in maywood and work in Paramus now. Not that much further but with school I have no time to travel. I could possibly head that way next weekend if you can meet at Palisades?

wonderballz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Let me see If the guy gets his tank broken down first. Then we could figure out how to meet. Paramus isn't too bad, so if anything I could meet you somewhere there. He told me most of his stuff was gone, just a few more fish and corals and the he can disconnect everything. I'll keep you informed.

If you find someone that is ready to sell theirs, just let me know.

Paolo

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: