deo glass

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Hello, my name is steve and i am a glassblower here on long island.... i would like to get myself a few new frags to help spice up my tank a bit... I'm Offering glass work for trades to anyone who has some nice frags and wants to have something custom made.....

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
awesome! I don't have anything for trades but I love the skill. I had a few friends back in college that were glassblowers, and I've been to a few ren faires...lol, always beautiful.

Goodluck on your search

deo glass

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Cool ! I Saw a whole thing on tv with a guy with an eye patch who made the most amazing things from blowing glass!
Do u do this as a profession or a hobby?

Yea i know of him and his work....his name is Dale Chihuly.... its sorta both right now... a hoby that is growing into a profession...

i prob could make a glass skimmer if i sat down and tried a few times.... it would prob be the most expensive protien skimmer ever, and would be super fragile..... LOL....

would love to make all components out of glass....always trying new things to get some glass in the tank.....

deo glass

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
popn.jpg

retti.jpg

mibs.jpg

flower.jpg

deochihuly.jpg

montifrags.jpg

frag.jpg

acan.jpg

web.jpg

rack.jpg

photo1.jpg

IMG_1959.jpg

deo glass

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
the rack that i use to hold my plugs is just a DIY made with some eggcrate, crazy glue gel, and a magfloat cleaner... the other one just has pvc legs and is more of my "display rack" for my plugs....

My studio is an in-home studio... not a walk-in or store front....just fyi

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: