Status
Not open for further replies.

tentacles

cephalopod enthusiast
Rating - 95%
38   2   0
My boyfriend needs to put his cat up for adoption because of some issues he's having with his landlord :(. She is a beautiful 3 year old tortie named Typo. A little shy, but very friendly once she warms up to you. Just recently went to the vet for a checkup and returned with a clean bill of health. She is okay with other animals (generally just hides from them or looks from a distance, doesn't attack). She has never been around children, so I cannot attest to how she would act around them. Please PM if you are interested in giving this little lady a loving home.:cat:

*Just a note, we have the final say in who will take her home. If we feel that you can not provide for her, we have the right to say no

Last edited by a moderator:

tentacles

cephalopod enthusiast
Rating - 95%
38   2   0
She's tentative around dogs, maybe would sleep with it in time? I don't know, we had our friend's pug over while her owner was out of town and she just sat on the stairs looking sad/hissed a little when then dog went over to her, but didn't swipe or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: