• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aznt1217

Forever Noob
Rating - 100%
191   0   0
Hello All,

Everyone seems to be putting up cars these days... anyway if you or you know somebody who is interested in a really nice car please let me know.

Description:
- 2005 5AT Acura TSX NBP/Ebony w Nav. package.
- Cusco Type 2 4 Point Brace
- Comptech Rear Sway Bar (stock one will come with it)
- 1 Owner
- Auto starter built into the Oem Keyfob
- ~31,700 maybe a little more
- Stock A-Spec Lip Kit (Stock side skirts will come with it)
- Spoon Replica Spoiler
- Fog lights with Hoen Bulbs
- 5k miles on the stock suspension ( I had Teins but I took em out since 1 blew out)
- All Season Floormats
- Rockford Fosgate Amplifier and Subwoofer
- Extra Honda ATF fluid

Maintenance: I have done oil changes every 3000 miles and has been running on Mobil One Synth after the 3rd oil change. Car still has extended warranty (I did the 7 year one).

The Good:
This car has VERY low mileage and has been babied since I've had it and was basically a garage queen. Cars exterior and interior are damn near pristine. I've cleaned/conditioned the leather 2 times a year and clean the vinyl and all the trims 4 times a year.

The Bad
- Cars title is clean but here comes the reason why I am selling it (as ridiculous as it sounds). There have been 3 accidents in the past year. These are all cosmetic damage though ( I have pictures, records, etc. to prove it). I also have had my work done at one of the best body shops in Queens (records as well).

- First accident took out my rear quarter panel and rear bumper and my 1 Tein SS strut. Unfortunately there was also side airbag deployement on the drivers side. This was all fixed and my body shop replaced the entire rear end for me. (New bumper, lip kit, etc.)

- Second Accident was rear impact due to gentleman on a cell phone. All cosmetic again, but my mehanic replaced my entire trunk, rear bumper, tail lights, etc.

- Third Accident was front bumper replacement. Lady thought the gas was brake at the mall and hit the front bumper. Once again the entire front end was replaced, and no expenses spared, believe me I was pissed and made sure LOL

I am getting rid of the car on orders of my parents and grandmother (in my culture they believe it's bad luck blah blah and I was born in the year of the rabbit blah blah).

Asking Price : $16,000.

I'm not out to screw anybody and a few members here can vouch for me. You can def. feel free to look at the car as well just shoot me a PM.:)

These pictures are all recent the first 2 of which I took after I got my repairs

photo1-1.jpg

photo-21.jpg

Here is how she sits winter setup. These rims will not be included in sale. The stock ones will be.
76761d0c.jpg

6c5ce60b.jpg

37835025.jpg

albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
there is a 'possibility' that Carfax might help...but it is definitely NOT the final word on how good a vehicle is.
There are plenty of people/dealers in the business that look for 'problem' cars with a clean Carfax...they can buy it cheap, and still get full retail $!

When buying a used car it's usually worth the extra $ to have it checked by a mechanic & possibly body shop

***this comment is about Carfax...not aznt1217's 2005 Acura TSX, who was 'up front' about some accidents.

aznt1217

Forever Noob
Rating - 100%
191   0   0
Thanks Alfie. Glad to see you are "back on your feet" again and posting on MR lol.

I didn't feel like paying $50 for a carfax report when all there is to report... are exactly what I mentioned above. I also don't mind having a mechanic check it. Most of the parts are new and the car spent 8 months in the shop last year due to the series of unfortunate events

dherrera83

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
Aznt1217 - Nice car man, looks real clean! You dont see cars this clean. Carfax only reports whats reported. I seen cars with clean carfaxes that you can spot the accidents just by looking at the poor work that was done. I like to see my cars in person, if you know what to look for you can tell what its all about on the spot. I like calling the dealer out when i see the BS...

nice car, thanks for being honest and good luck!

aznt1217

Forever Noob
Rating - 100%
191   0   0
Yea I hate that Carfax only reports what is reported by the person. Have to ask yourself how would you feel if I was the buyer. I reported for that reason and more importantly to cover my behind because I didn't want the stupid drivers who hit me to try and pull something because I am young and asian (in an ideal world this wouldn't matter - too bad it's not ideal)

dherrera83

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
Yea I hate that Carfax only reports what is reported by the person. Have to ask yourself how would you feel if I was the buyer. I reported for that reason and more importantly to cover my behind because I didn't want the stupid drivers who hit me to try and pull something because I am young and asian (in an ideal world this wouldn't matter - too bad it's not ideal)

oh wait you asian???... :fight2: :joke::lol2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: