Arati

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Hi I was hoping everyone might help me to find this dog Mason a home.

He is a Wheaten Terrier he is 10 mo old, hypoallergenic does not shed and is is ultra soft.

Mason was purchased on the spur of the moment (not by us) but then left locked in his crate for 8mo nearly all the time. when we rescued him he had never been brushed and was matted to the skin , his nails where super overgrown and he had all the other things neglected dogs have like flea's and no shots ect.

We took him to live with us, got him all fixed up and for the last two months he has been a fun new addition to the family. sadly our 25 lb french bulldog has decided he wants to kill poor mason. the picture was taken before the little one changed his mind about having a new brother.

As sad as we are, for masons safety he need to find a new home. He is sweet and get along with everyone, including cats.. although he does try to sniff them.

with all the bad luck mason has had we really want to find him a stable safe home where he can fall into a routine and be a someones best buddy. he is a great guy but he has a lot to learn about how a dog should get to live.

anyways PM me for more info. please read up on this breed first.

Mason is the white one in the middle.

mason.jpg

rcharliesam

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Beautiful pups! For a dog that went through all of that, he looks like he has a good personality. I wish I could take him, but I have a 10 year old bullmastiff that would likely maul him.

Good luck on finding him a good, loving home. He deserves it.

Brando457

NJRC Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I hope you find him a home! I have my golden and my brother moving back in his with american stafford otherwise I would take him in a heartbeat!

Arati

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
thanks everyone for the support, Mason will always have a home here until we find just the right home for him. Until then we will keep working with him and teaching him the lessons he should have learned months ago.

Arati

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
O hey O thought the mods deleted this!

Thanks for just moving it :)

So to answer a few questions. Mason has no medical conditions now he is up to date on all shots and fixed and healed up ready to play. Mason is great with kids he is house and crate trained but he is also a puppy and he has had a few accidents.

Great news a MR community member just happened to be looking for a dog like this and we are going to get together this weekend and see, so keep your fingers crossed for us.

Arati

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Hey everyone Mason has a new home on SI with a great family and a huge reef tank, he is one lucky pup.

thanks for all the support and offers that came in to help this guy once again the MR community just cant be beat!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: