guarda

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
I have a piece of 1/4" aluminum plate and need it bent. Anyone with access to an oxy acetylene torch or know of someone that can help me straighten it? I can borrow a torch from the hardware store down the block but don't want to melt it as I don't know the melt temp of the piece I have. Thanks all

guarda

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
It's actually closer to a half inch. It's my iMac stand I need to bend to 90 degrees. It looks to be at about 70 degrees. Any ideas? If it melts I can just get another one off ebay for 15 bucks. I'm not worried about it.

9228211.gif

i have those things accessable but I won't work aluminum especially that thin....its very easy to burn through alluminum so it may be tough to find someone willing to do it

guarda

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
those little targets imo have a very different personality than the splendidus. they were more aggressive but at the same time more vulnerable, if that makes sense. the few i had trained seemed almost nihilistic, looking at me and their surroundings.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: