spiz641

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cleaning out my Closet an found this : $150 or Trade

Up for sale Mini Dell Projector Never used (No Box but its in Carrying Case) ... Bought it when i though i would use it with my Laptop for Power points
I can Post some pix later when i get home or PM me can Text you some :)

The M109S utilizes mercury-free LED light source of usage life, helping to save money and reduce maintenance to a minimum as no replace of LED module light source is required. Weighing in at a mere 0.80 lbs and boasting remarkably small dimensions of only 3.64" x 4.12" x 1.46", this groundbreaking pocket-sized projector lets you take the show on the road like never before. 858 x 600 SVGA native resolution delivers crisp text and vibrant colors, allowing you to make easy-to-read presentations in small conference rooms, hotel rooms, or even impromptu meetings. Mirrors are at the heart of this magic trick. The M109S Projector employs millions of tiny reflectors that work in concert to create stunning colors and highly-accurate images. Now you can impress your audience with both your presentation and your pocket-sized projector. One cord does it all. The included multi-input cable lets you connect to notebooks, desktops, DVD players, gaming consoles and other video devices. So you can bid a fond farewell to tangled wires and lost connectors. The M109S Projector is ready to go, right out of the box. A host of convenient preset projection modes makes it easy to adapt to different viewing conditions. Which means business travelers, students and home users alike can make high-quality presentations at any location

spiz641

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here is a few pix

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 43
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 43

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: