Affordable Aquatic

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I am looking to replace my current Avaya Partner business phone system with something smaller and simpler and with more features. If there are any MR folks who sell or install phone systems, please PM me. I would prefer to work with 'one of us'.
-john

brand

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Since we on phone systems i have many parts and whole system I want to get rid of. Extremely flexible on price just want it all gone. It's like three different systems..pm me for anyone interested...

Widdy

Vendor
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Deployed for a few clients (<10 employees) and it has been working great. Call them and chat with a representative, and they'll let you know on your bandwidth requirements for how many handsets you'll be using (concurrently). Auto-Attendant (Virtual Receptionist) is configurable web/cloud based. Only thing was their choice in handsets were rather limited the last time I deployed a config, but they should have Polycoms now.

Call the rep and push for a demo/trial if you're really interested.

brand

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Pn me I'm also looking to revamp office phones. Maybe can get sonething that works after 3 systems lol. Voip is my objective been checking jive but expensive need like 10 phones.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: