• IMG_0308.jpg
    IMG_0308.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 274
Last edited:

Pazzoman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Lol I do have my yellow nape amazon however she is sticking with me lol decided to get her an even bigger cage because she is very active and loves to talk. Heard about kinkajou's are they good to have or one of those "just to look at" pets and not touch lol

b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 87.8%
79   11   0
Mine were great. They are nocturnal so they make a lot of noise at night until you train them. They are very playful and soft. Love fruits. They can sometimes be annoying. Your sitting watching the game eating pizza or whatever and they swoop down and try to take your food out your mouth. Lol

Pazzoman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Ok I will post pics here, don't think conures are known for their talking abilities more for there personalities.

I have a yellow nape amazon and apparently after looking it up amazons are one of the best talkers however her personality isn't as good as other birds lol

Btw she is not for sale incase anyone asks! But I do have a recommendation where to get the best birds for best health and price!

She lives in a mansion lol, and she uses every bit of this cage lol

Attachments

• IMG_1396.jpg
    IMG_1396.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_1395.jpg
    IMG_1395.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 84

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: