C

Cu455

Rating - 100%
128   0   0
My friend dragged me to a reptile expo a few years ago when he wanted one. This was the expo. In a few weeks they will be having it in Westchester. It might be worth it to check out the vendor list.

http://reptileexpo.com

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I don't know where they are located but they usually attend both the White plains reptile show in Westchester and the Hamburg show in Hamburg PA. I personally know (used to know) a handful of people that owned chameleons from Scremeleons. They have insane colored and healthy morphs. Here is a link to website, maybe meet them at the show in White Plains. http://screameleons.com/
Hamburg is a ride but if you like odd ball stuff and venomous it's worth the trip

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
No problem. Like si reef said it's a delicate,tough lizard to keep. Definitely really cool and a show piece though. Just do tons of research if you haven't yet. Hopefully you've kept chameleons before. Post pics if you get one. Also check out kingsnake.com go to events and that will give you a lousy of the upcoming shows and location etc. Tons of stuff throughout the site in general though. Good Luck!
Thanks I feel the reptile itch coming back

1UCKY

Niko's Dad
Rating - 100%
128   0   0
No problem. Like si reef said it's a delicate,tough lizard to keep. Definitely really cool and a show piece though. Just do tons of research if you haven't yet. Hopefully you've kept chameleons before. Post pics if you get one. Also check out kingsnake.com go to events and that will give you a lousy of the upcoming shows and location etc. Tons of stuff throughout the site in general though. Good Luck!
Thanks I feel the reptile itch coming back

Thanks. I've done a lot of research and have learned a lot from my brother; he has one going onto 8 years now. Will post pics when I get him.

Last edited:

1UCKY

Niko's Dad
Rating - 100%
128   0   0

Attachments

• IMG_5151.jpg
    IMG_5151.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 107

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: