Manhattan Reefs

Welcome to Manhattan Reefs, the premier website for coral reef aquarium owners in the New York City area.

You are not currently logged in to our site so you may not be able to access all of the wonderful content and features that we offer. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

User Name
Password
   Home Forums Market Chat Stores Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read About MR

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2018, 04:55 PM
Reefer Ratings: (15 (94%)
Friends: (5)
Send a Private Message
Yorkie/ Chihuahua Mix

Unfortunately due to moving back home and allergy issues in my family, I am no longer able to keep my beloved Angel. She is up to date on all her shots and comes with all records. You may have a printed copy or I can email them if that is more convenient. Here is a little about Angel:

-Angel is a teacup Yorkie/Chihuahua mix who weighs approximately 8.4 lbs ( according to her last vet visit)
- She has been to potty training classes and will never have any accidents in the house
- She is very friendly and will energetically run to anyone she encounters
- Angel was born on December 31st
- She has been to obedience classes and knows basic commands. She sits, stands, shakes paw, and rolls over. She is an active learner since she is still young so you may continue with her education if you'd like
- She usually does not like being around other pets, although they're have been a few exceptions
- Angel does not have separation anxiety as most dogs do when they are young. She has been to classes for that as well; once she warms up and realizes you are coming back home, she will not bark or get frustrated

It saddens me to have to make this decision, but it is best for her. She needs a home where she will be given a lot of attention. Children are a plus, as she does get along really well with them. If you are looking for a puppy that is healthy and trained, she is the perfect dog for you. She just went to the groomer so she won't need a hair cut for a few months. There is a rehoming fee of $700 to help re coup the thousands I have invested into her. She also comes with all of her accessories/ needs. If you are interested and have any questions/ need more pictures ( or want to drop by to see her) give me a text at 917- five one three- 7575.
Attached Thumbnails

Old 11-09-2018, 03:16 PM
Reefer Ratings: (20 (100%)
Friends: (12)
Send a Private Message My Facebook
I am not looking to buy, but I figured I would chime in. It may be hard to find a buyer quickly. If you end up in a bind before moving, rather than take her to a pound I can talk to my wife about fostering her for you until you find someone.

Agora Auctions, Inc. (Ancient, World and US coins & Antiquities)
Old 01-09-2019, 03:19 AM
Send a Private Message
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfredo De La Fe View Post
I am not looking to buy, but I figured I would chime in. It may be hard to find a buyer quickly. If you end up in a bind before moving, rather than take her to a pound I can talk to my wife about fostering her for you until you find someone.
Thank you so much! Sorry I haven’t been on here as much. My friend offered to foster her for now. Wanted To see if maybe I could figure something out, but she’s back up for sale. Thanks for you offer. Your gesture is appreciated
Old 01-09-2019, 03:20 AM
Send a Private Message
Also to add to the post, a yard or dog park near us a must as she runs a lot! She is still young so she’s very energetic.
Old 01-09-2019, 07:55 PM
Reefer Ratings: (0 (0%)
Friends: (0)
Send a Private Message
you want $700 for a mutt? to recoup losses? are you trying to find a good home for the dog, or make your move back????????
Old 01-15-2019, 02:17 AM
Reefer Ratings: (96 (96%)
Friends: (13)
Send a Private Message
Please don’t disparage people

Not nice to comment on someone’s thread negatively. We are all free to attempt to sell/trade whatever we want on here thanks to MR. What he asks for his house pet is his business, same like if you go to a pet store and they are asking $2k for a puppy that’s some sort of mix with Pomeranian. Just read and move on if you don’t agree with the seller.
Old 01-15-2019, 07:49 PM
Send a Private Message
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyc reefer View Post
Not nice to comment on someone’s thread negatively. We are all free to attempt to sell/trade whatever we want on here thanks to MR. What he asks for his house pet is his business, same like if you go to a pet store and they are asking $2k for a puppy that’s some sort of mix with Pomeranian. Just read and move on if you don’t agree with the seller.
Thank you sir for your kind and insightful remarks. She is in a foster home so I’m in no rush to find her a home until it is the right one. The price is just a number and always negotiable for the right person/ home.