Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Does anyone have one of these terrariums laying around and not doing anything with it?

P49595.jpg

I was thinking of setting up a crested gecko setup and was looking for something like this.

Also if anyone has one and is using it any feedback on the setup would be nice too!

drunktank

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
i had my geckos in the Exo-terra and i liked it. Very easy to use and clean. Not cheaply made @ all. My only complaint on those type of cages is sometimes forgetting to close to door and having crickets jumping around the apartment.

spacenyc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
exo

i have one and i have mixed review. easier to clean than a tank because of door. lightweight and relativly sturdy. bottom glass cracked almost immediatly when i put a heater under it(anyone know how to repair it easily?). the lock is hard to open which means forcing it and since it is cheap plastic it can break. the nice looking strofoam background has been shredded by my skink and dried out so i have to constantly clean the crumbles of it. bit topheavy so can tumble if you do not have a heavy bottom. i would probably buy one again though compared to others i saw 3 years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: