Pinkheine

No More Room :-(
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
UPDATE: THEY HAVE FOUND A GREAT NEW HOME. Thanks for looking.

Asking $300 for the entire set up plus the two dragons, they are a male and female. The tank Hubby built(finished plywood then stained), it has canopy, and base, dimensions are 2ft deep, 6ft long and 5 1/2 ft tall. It is stained cherry. Door opens front. Plexi- panel on the front. Door swings out and upward on hinges.

Lighting, rocks, sand, logs all included. The dragons will be a year old this June.

DSC00861Small.jpg

Male is on the right, female on the left...
DSC01367Small.jpg

DSC01963Small.jpg

Last edited:

Pinkheine

No More Room :-(
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Yes Craig did build that tank for them. I on the other hand didn't make my decision on crown molding to finish it off, so it remains just a cherry wooden box. They are really chill animals, but I just can't keep up. The tank has taken up all of my time lately--- the little that I can spare, and he wanted the dragons. Don't really want to see them go, but what ya gonna do. Would rather them go than be neglected. CL is nutz people are crazy there... have weeded through about five insane mails today alone, and just posted them this afternoon.

Some pics from that build..

DSC00735Small.jpg

DSC00736Small.jpg

DSC00737Small.jpg

DSC00763Small.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: