Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Ok so my other hobby got put a little on the back burner for a few months and while I had the books I never checked for gaps. So I am catching up and need the following issues.

New x-men 44
X-Factor 25 and 26
X-Force 2

Please note these are all new series I have all the previous volumes.

Please let me know if you have a double or something you will be willing to part with. Thanks in advance

jejton

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
You never struck me as the type! I used to be an avid collector and reader but about 10 years ago when i was in HS they started jacking up the price while at the same time the quality all when to sheayat so I just stopped but I still have about 2 thousand comic books sitting in boxes waiting for my grandkids.

asianer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Hey Brendan, If you don't get these issues by June I will most likely be going to the Big Apple Convention either the 7th or 8th and would gladly pick these up for you.

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Bren On Sundays They Have The Little Flea Market In Peekskill And One Of The Guys Had A Bunch Of Old Comic Books As Well As Baseball Cards All Kept In Good Shape And Wrapped

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: