Pinkheine

No More Room :-(
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Car is in mint condition and has been garaged all it's life since it was shipped here from Austria. It still has the Austrian plates and only 1,953 miles. All original. Never had any restoration or work done to it. It was started twice a year, every year. Paint is in mint condition. Really the car is a must see. White with black top and interior.

I will be taking her out of the garage this week and will be capturing some pics. Feel free to request specific pics... or more information. The car is just wasting away in my garage and I would much rather see someone with the time enjoy her.

I have already gone down to the DMV and registering this car is no problem at all with the paperwork we have. Any interest LMK asking $25,000 negotiable to the right buyer, must be a beetle lover at heart. I will not see this car flipped.

Last edited:

Pinkheine

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
PICS>>>>

DSC02278Small.jpg

DSC02280Small.jpg

DSC02281Small.jpg

DSC02282Small.jpg

DSC02283Small.jpg

DSC02284Small.jpg

DSC02285Small.jpg

DSC02286Small.jpg

DSC02290Small.jpg

DSC02291Small.jpg

DSC02294Small.jpg

Pinkheine

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Thanks guys! She is speshul :eek:.

Jim--
Thanks for the links. I posted on Samba and a local VW club. I am leary though. People talk an awful good talk and then flip the car once they have it. I have had a hard time putting a pricetag on the car because there is really nothing I have come across in comparison. Most all others have had something replaced.

Hopefully the 'right' owner will come along. I personally don't see myself cruising in her or going to any VW club meetings or shows anytime soon.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: