grundig5

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Just wondering if anyone local to Astoria might have some 3/4" ply and could rip a piece 48"x31". I realize I could get this at HD, but not having a vehicle makes that a last resort. Just throwing it out there... thanks for looking out for an MR member who prematurely sold his car...:eek: FYI this is for a new aquarium stand...

Josh

Last edited:

Bikinisalt

Always Overfeeding
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I have a nice piece 48x24 I am about to throw out. Smooth on both sides. It is not the size you are looking for but LMK if you want it before tomorrow tonight. You have to pick up and I am off the #6 train. Easy to carry...

grundig5

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Thanks for the offer! According to a builder friend helping me with leveling the stand the wood needs to be one piece and span the entire bottom of the stand (which is 48x30) to distribute the weight and shim properly. Stupid 30 inch wide tank is really causing problems. I might just have to have HD cut one and carry it back 25 blocks or so, at least it wont cost me any gas :splitspin

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: