jejton

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I'm thinking of ordering another baby Veiled chameleon from a hobbyist/amateur breeder in Maryland whom I found on chameleonforums.com. His price is right but the shipping makes up for that. If anyone wants to join me in an order, PM me for details.

Mods - I dont know if this is technically a group buy or not allowed on this forum. If so, let me know, thanks.

jejton

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
The guy only has veileds but if you want to do pickup here by me there is Diesel Reptiles who has leos ( but not the regular ones so they are around $80 and is getting in some babies soon ( which are cheaper but still not as cheap as at the shows ). The price is 2 for $50 on the veileds ( i already picked one up at the show and really dont want to setup a third cage which is why I'm looking to split with someone ) + $22 shipping. They are four months old right now. The reason they are so cheap is that this guy is not a professional breeder just a hobbyist who does some breeding on the side. I can forward you the photos of the babies and the father ( he's trying to get me one of the mother ) if you are interested. I prefer pickup here by me but we might be able to work something out. I could also hold one for a couple of weeks if necessary. As for payment, we could each just paypal him our portion of the payment.

Edit - BTW I am not much more than hour from White Plains if you avoid traffic.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: