tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
willing to trade for peppermint shrimp and scarlet skunk cleaner shrimp...both for everything....
i got a cleaner shrimps ~ 2" and some of peppermints ranging from 1-1.5" the peppermints may be tough to catch. they only come out at night and they run away. not like the skunk cleaner....that one will clean my hand. here is an old pic. might not be the exact pic, i had a few but i think there's only one left now they all look alike. i also got coral banded shrimps.

is the psp good for a 13, 11, or a 7 yr. old? i don't play video games so i have no idea. they have nintendo ds lites???

thanks, tom

Attachments

• PC200338.jpg
    PC200338.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 79
  • PC200324.jpg
    PC200324.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
im interested in trading though.... let me know...
yes i want to trade. can we meet some where in manhattan or queens i'm not familiar with brooklyn. i'll be picking up corals in mahattan 68 and park this tues. around 2-3 pm. if that works for you. usually i'm available tues. fri. and sun.(except this sun. and next week end-- july 4th) most of the day and mon. and wed. nights after 7 pm. lmk.
thanks, tom

M

mamiereefer

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
if you dont trade i goy some awsome zoas night mears rainbows alot of different kinds including chong bongs and mowhawks

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: