150reef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have a savage 21 monster truck with hyper 8 port engine, fm remote, way too much aluminum parts to list, brand new big joe tires and rims, stock tires and rims, aliminum pipe, aluminum wheelie bar, nitro bottle, tools, glow plug ignitor... etc.........have over $1000 invested...been sitting on shelf and in great condition...just needs a tune up...(tune up will be around $20-40 in local RC shop)-have one close by in brooklyn if you need one.

Looking for live rock, small colorfull fish, vortech or koralia 4's, inverts (snails, hermits, stars, urchins etc).....lmk what you have. Looking for $500 in trade value or a partial trade with balance in cash.

Thanks,
Jack

asonitez

Sleeps With Fishes
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Do you maybe need

2 Korila 4's
Reef Keeper 2 w/ DC8
IceCap Pendant w/ Ice Cap Ballast 250w & IceCap 14 Bulb
SWC Extreme 250 Skimmer
RedSea WaveMaker Pro X 2 (4 Ports Each)
Dell Inspiron e1705 Laptop
Blackberry Curve 8310
30 Gallon Breeder Sump
PS2 W/ 10 Games

150reef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
might consider trade for the koralia's, Dell laptop and the PS2 with games, assuming they all are in good condition and are working. I would assume you have all the chargers etc..for laptop and PS2? LMK. Send me a PM.

Thanks,

150reef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Bump, LMK what you have may take less in trade in. Looking for live rock, small fish, tunze or vortech, small colorfull fish etc....LMK ..you never know. This is a great RC Nitro truck that is super fast.......and has everything you need to get started in this hobby. Shoot me a PM if inetersted
Jack

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: