TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
I no longer have my dive shop but I have sooo much stock left BC's, Nice knives sharp/serated and blunt serated, TONS of fins, snorkels, tropical and coldwater gloves and mittens, hard and soft sole booties in pretty much every size, wetsuits new and used, regs new and used random extras like watches, tank mesh, hoses, reg parts, shampoo, sea clear for masks etc. some gauges possibly a few older computers laying around.

inquire here or feel free to email me
[email protected]
Trades welcome!
Looking to set up a nano before the swap..either way I'll be there but I would like to be able to grab a few frags since I am new to reefing.

TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Tons of scuba gear

I no longer have my dive shop but I have sooo much stock left BC's, Nice knives sharp/serated and blunt serated, TONS of fins, snorkels, tropical and coldwater gloves and mittens, hard and soft sole booties in pretty much every size, wetsuits new and used, regs new and used random extras like watches, tank mesh, hoses, reg parts, shampoo, sea clear for masks etc. some gauges possibly a few older computers laying around.

inquire here or feel free to email me
[email protected]

Looking to set up a nano before the swap so if you have 1 of those to trade with some rock etc.that would be cool..either way I'll be there but I would like to be able to set something up and grab a few frags since I am new to reefing. Also I am going to need a pretty strong skimmer for when I set up my 125 acrylic flat back hexagon. I would like a bermuda aquatics but let me know what you have.

Thanks guys I look forward to making some trades

Dre

Rating - 100%
243   0   0
Where in queen are you?I'm not gona make any promises but i can surely try to check out your stuff .After the swap .Any spear guns?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: