Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
Hurray!

The prophets of End of World need to recalculate their prophecy with the single MOST POWERFUL NUCLEAR BOMB B53 is being dismantled.

I have been an prominent person questioning the logic of such Weapon of Ultra Mass Destruction (600 times more power than the one dropped on Japanese soil.) Please take a look at the video that the anchorman which he now telling the truth about these bombs are not as safe as the popular believe after the final threat of such happening is removed. In a statement he said, "a lightning could ignite the bomb." Nuclear danger is very real.

http://news.yahoo.com/uss-most-powerful-nuclear-bomb-being-dismantled-071325260.html

Last edited:
Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
You're really hung up on this whole nuclear thing aren't you. ;)

Totally! Especially when they are right next to us. There's one reactor as close as in Long Island.
Most researchers of the nuclear research facility are pretty much as curious as scared of the technology. The more you know about it, the more you worry. Some of my colleagues layout nuclear safety measures for the government and found that we are quite far from safe.

Hmm, my hair being blond may have something to do with it. LOL :biggrin:

Last edited:

bizzarro

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why worry about things out of your control.

The crap that happens in NYC everyday should be enough to make you worry besides this stuff.

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
Why worry about things out of your control.

The crap that happens in NYC everyday should be enough to make you worry besides this stuff.

So true! The group commissioned to do safety assessments, device safety measures and layout safety rules are not even listened by the people who commissioned them in the first place, why should we? :scratchch I am not paid to to do that now anyway. :afro:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: