KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
IF you have RSVP'd (and paid) for the swap and find that you cannot make it to the event, please post here so others may be able to purchase your tickets from you.
There are usually some folks who waited too long to buy tickets and numerous thread pop up.

It's much easier if we organize it in one place...like here :)

If you are transferring your tickets to someone else - WE NEED TO KNOW it.

If you have prearranged a deal via PM - I need the SELLER to drop me a PM and let me know who is taking your place at the swap.

If you are looking for tickets - you can put a post on here and perhaps a seller might get in touch with you.

Let's keep the thread clean please folks! Buyers/sellers only, no chit chat please.

Thanks.

------------------------------------------------

Update: I will TRY and keep track here of who now has whose tickets..bear with me, we're kinda busy right now :)

**Do keep in mind it is up to the seller on who they want to transfer their tickets to - that same as any other sale here on MR - per the site rules. You cannot 'dib' tickets that are offered - you can only ask the seller. It is up to the SELLER to tell me who they offered their tickets to!!

**Do note - MR is not getting involved in the transfer of the $ paid for the tickets - you folks have to work that out yourselves!

Nautifish - Needs 2 tickets
Lylbxplaya2lyfe - Needs 2 tickets

Rwells - Needs 2 tickets - Got 2 tickets from BiocubeNYC
Jag10016 - Needs 1 ticket - Got 1 ticket from Quang
Cybermeez - sold ticket to Taphil
Mike Lauback - you had RSVP's & paid on 11/10 - you are good to go
CoralReefer - Needs 2 tickets
Nijunet sold 1 ticket to Tunicata
Knowledge G.O.D. - needs 1 or 2 tickets
AndyLee - sold ticket to coolnblue
Jimmy Ryder - sold tickets to Lanacane
JDL10011 sold ticket to JeffVMD
DNreef is looking for 1 ticket
Drinkmorewater is looking for 1 ticket
Spykes is looking for 1 ticket
OneTimer is looking for 1 ticket
CaptianRon is looking for 1 ticket

Last edited:

jag10016

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Member Quang just pmed me about his ticket and has given it to me I asked him to pm you Kathyc please let me know the status
Thank you, Justin

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: