Rating - 100%
90   0   0

At first, I loved my steering wheel desk. I didn't use it for a computer, instead, my sweet little Bitsy would jump up on it while I drove. Sometimes she would stand on it and look out the windshield and pretend she was driving. A couple of weeks ago I was driving with the window down and she was sitting on the desk when a car in front of me slammed on the breaks. I was forced to jerk the steering wheel to the right. Unfortunately my Bitsy was launched out the window and into oncoming traffic, where she was struck by a logging truck. On the other hand, It's very useful for grooming my new dog Sidney!

cowfish

Psycho-ologist
Rating - 100%
4   0   0

At first, I loved my steering wheel desk. I didn't use it for a computer, instead, my sweet little Bitsy would jump up on it while I drove. Sometimes she would stand on it and look out the windshield and pretend she was driving. A couple of weeks ago I was driving with the window down and she was sitting on the desk when a car in front of me slammed on the breaks. I was forced to jerk the steering wheel to the right. Unfortunately my Bitsy was launched out the window and into oncoming traffic, where she was struck by a logging truck. On the other hand, It's very useful for grooming my new dog Sidney!

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
This Horse Mask changed my entire life. It is the honey to my honey nut cheerios, the cheese to my mac 'n' cheese and the spice to my love life. Great for picking up chickas and also a great accessory in the bedroom later on. I swear to you I have no idea what these other people mean by saying it's "Hard to see out of"... PSHAW!! I can see better through those nostrils than I can from my own two eyes. The mask makes me comfortable, and no longer awkward around girls. It helped me talk to my mother after 27 long years of hatred and we are now best friends. It's my go-to when I'm down in the dumps, my pick-me-up after a long hard day at the fish market (my work). This thing is better than anything I have ever purchased, ever. Like seriously, it's a better buy than the kidney that saved my life, or even the pizza that killed my insane, murderous cat (the pepperoni was rancid and I didn't get a chance to eat it before the devil ate the entire thing). This thing is the only thing that kept me going when I was suicidal. It arrived in its beautiful amazon box (I kept the box which I now call "The Stable) the day I was going to hang myself and I put it on. Instantly rejuvenated, I spent the night on the town with Toto and had a tensome. Yeah, it was worth the money

What the hell is wrong with people :banghead:

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Epic

41sEwRSCcWL.jpg

51kt4fec79L.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: