:fishhit: Doubt it!

The bike is ready!

1327114603.jpg

Anyone else praying for a whiteout?

thirty6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Nope, that means my effen mother inlay will be stuck in my house! Which was no doubt her plan, because I'll be busting my nuts at work all weekend. her And my lovely wife and the big ideas...... Sorry nooooo o whiteout!

thirty6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
i lost, and the ride to work was brutal: and the mother in law slept over for reason i will absoutely never understand...so on the way home i will have to take my time because no doubt shell still be in my house ready to annoy the living $#@% out of me!

that bike looks like a blast!

thirty6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
thanks Ant, heres the tale:

i worked 3 to 11 last night, no snow or anything, quiet shift blah blah balh

because i had to work, MIL attended a school fundraiser with my wife and kids. they got home at 8pm, very early, not awful road conditions....MIL is tired doesnt want to drive. (might live 10 minutes away with no traffic) genius one and genius two decide MIL should sleep over tonight. ok, not awful right.....

i have a long driveway, but its has a gate that allows two cars to park without opening it up and moving garbage cans kids toys ect....
i get a txt around 10 or so, call the police and get parking permission MIL staying over. i remind genius one that its going to snow, no permissions will be given
here is the quote that set me off: " where are you going to put your car" "cant you call someone or put it someplace" followed with "can you open gate and pull them all in.....

so i parked on my front friggin lawn! thats right on the lawn. and for icing on cake, MIL slept in my kids room with them (drives me nuts) on a toddler racecar bed!!!! and no for those that dont know me, i am not making this up

Brando457

NJRC Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
not mine silly, my kids! im surprised she hasnt wiggled her way in my bed and forced me onto the couch!

tonight is a scotch night!

silly? :smash: wiggle into your bed :tub::shhh:

what time they going to start plowing I may take a ride to AF if they clear the roads well enough. RWD Mercedes in the snow = no goooooooo

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: