DevIouS

- Untitled -
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
masterswimmer said:
Yo gangsta mofo.....Gillette would go broke and bankrupt if they had to wait till you start shaving!

I def want to see ToeKnees gangsta garb......a color coordinated satin (non-sweat absorbing) sweat suit, with a dozen gold chains (each one with a cross on it), never a cap or doo rag (wouldn't want to mess up a single strand), and definitely a sweet babe on each arm.

LOL!!!!!

Attachments

• D47278[1].jpg
    D47278[1].jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 489
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
masterswimmer said:
I def want to see ToeKnees gangsta garb......a color coordinated satin (non-sweat absorbing) sweat suit, with a dozen gold chains (each one with a cross on it), never a cap or doo rag (wouldn't want to mess up a single strand), and definitely a sweet babe on each arm.

Come on Deano, make it happen!! :lol:

ms

edit: JH, LMFAO

hell yea......... lmao....:biggrin: :sgrin:

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Jhale
Maybe i spoke to soon ,Oh boy Kris you need a better plan then what jhale has stored for you .
Ok ,get a razor ,shave off those baby hairs you have on your face and become a man ,lol jking jking

DRZL

**ROCKSTAR**
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
lol...the pic Jhale posted makes u look like a terrorist!! hahaa

BTW did scoots neb that pic from facey book?

how about we put on the little crossdressing girl one? ;)

noodleman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
nanoreefer22 said:
LMAOOO Nice one Herman....im waitin to see what noodles and scoots look like...those biatchs better post...i hope....

I might try to fly Dave, just maybe....

Lordy lord lord the predicaments i find myself in....

lmao...i'll post a stupid one when i find the clothes for it:tongue1:

herman

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Just to get this thread started. Tony, you better post also after this one. Well back in the day this would have been considered Disco Gangsta!! But hey, the facial hair is REAL BIATC**

herman_3.jpg

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
herman said:
Just to get this thread started. Tony, you better post also after this one. Well back in the day this would have been considered Disco Gangsta!! But hey, the facial hair is REAL BIATC**

herman_3.jpg

OMG I am rendered speechless! And that's a first. You should be ashamed of yourself Herm. I've lost all respect. :lol: LMAO

ms

BTW, that was this past weekend, right?

herman

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
masterswimmer said:
OMG I am rendered speechless! And that's a first. You should be ashamed of yourself Herm. I've lost all respect. :lol: LMAO

ms

BTW, that was this past weekend, right?

Master, I have seen you and I know you have owned more than one pair of bellbottoms and platforms!! :D Besides I was drunk. As far as embarrassing pics go - that has to be my number 1

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
herman said:
Master, I have seen you and I know you have owned more than one pair of bellbottoms and platforms!! :D Besides I was drunk. As far as embarrassing pics go - that has to be my number 1

LMAO, not only bellbottoms and platforms, but my hair looked just like that, sans the colors, and Hukapoo shirts, leisure suits and we thought the greatest invention ever was PONG! LMAO

ms

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Actually pong was a great invention. Without pong the video games of today might not be here. It improved the hand eye coordination of today's youth, right thumbs?

However, I wonder if someone could cut Hermans wig and paste it on kris and we could seel what kris would look like as a Gangsta Clown.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: